Pups

Pups

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kickin'

Had my monthly appointment with my OBGYN today. Heard Marilee's heartbeat. Makes this diet worth it! I've only gained one pound in the last month. The nurse asked my secret. I said "My new diet". It's funny though, its a diet, but I am eating all the time and have not felt hungry since I started it. So that's good. My kinda diet (except for no milk chocolate).At my next appointment in 2 weeks we will do another ultrasound to see how big she is. It'll be fun to get a glimpse of her again. She is kicking me all the time it seems like, so maybe i can catch her actions on the screen. I'm excited!

Well, tomorrow has been called as another snow day. Sigh. That makes almost 2 full weeks. I hope I still remember how to teach when we go back on Monday. I think Jay and I are going to go see The King's Speech tomorrow. I love Colin Firth (aka Mr. Darcy), and have heard great things about this movie. And I will want to get out of the house. I just can't sit around much longer!

Does anyone else watch the "Teen Mom" shows? And the "16 and Pregnant" shows? I am obsessed with them. I am trying to figure out why. I feel so bad for these girls. And not usually because they are pregnant or have kids, but because they usually have horrible support systems. The guys hardly ever stick around, and usually their parents are a bit crazy. If you do watch it, is there anyone else who wants to smack both Jenelle and her mom right in their annoying faces?! Sigh. They drive me up the wall...and yet, I can't stop watching. LOL. Just like a car wreck. Can't look away.

Well, I don't have much more to write today. Roger is roaming free about the house which is probably not the best idea, so I'd better go find him and see what he might be destroying. Mika (my good one) is just laying at the end of the couch being lazy like his momma. He's a good boy.  Well, everyone have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Leesha watches those shows.Every time she comes over. She steals my tv.....The king's Speech is a very good movie. Alot of cussing, though....

    ReplyDelete