Pups

Pups

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cross-Eyed

I would like to get some sleep. Some of my work friends have told me that my body is just preparing itself because I won't be getting much sleep when the baby comes. But COME ON, body! Now is when I need to sleep so I will be more rested and better prepared! Sigh.  I've been getting contractions (of the Braxton Hicks variety) especially at night and they make me so uncomfortable! Last night I was up from about 2 to 4:30am watching taped episodes of America's Funniest Home Videos because I couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep. I finally just fell asleep out of pure exhaustion. I walk around during the day seeing things a bit cross-eyed cuz I'm too tired to focus. lol.

My mom thinks these contractions (and sometimes accompanying cramps) are a sign that Marilee will be coming earlier than we thought. I would LOVE that except for it would mess up my work schedule. I would hate to have to go back to work this year. I planned it all so perfectly! Have a baby in April and get my maternity leave plus the summer off! But I guess if I had to meet my baby girl a little early I wouldn't really mind it. :) I am 32 weeks now and getting excited!

I wanted to write some more but my husband just came in and said we should go for a walk which sounds WONDERFUL to me right now! The weather is fabulous, so we are going to take advantage. I'll try to write more tomorrow. I'll write about something besides pregnancy, I'm sure that is getting boring.

On a final note, as much as I complain about being uncomfortable, I really do love being pregnant! Marilee makes me laugh already while she rolls around and pokes me from the inside. I am already in love!

Ok, I'm off for a nice walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment