Pups

Pups

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Aches and Pains

Well, Ive heard that in the last month of pregnancy, you might just hurt all over...well what if I still have 2 months left? Is it ok that I'm already hurting all over? LOL. My new pain is my hips. Sigh. I wake up every hour to switch sides I'm laying on because my hips hurt. I'm waking up every two hours to go to the bathroom. So after all is said and done, I am getting about 5 hours of sleep each night. I told Jay a couple days ago "One kid. That's it. Just this one." Haha. I'm sure once I see her, though I will want 10 more just like her. When she starts moving in my belly then all the pain goes away and I find myself smiling. :)

Yesterday I got a call from a friend telling me that the Expo Center was hosting a "Women's Show" and at one of the booths they were giving free ultrasounds. Well, Jay didn't get to go to the first ultrasound I had (which was at 18 weeks and I am now at 31) so I thought...fun! Let's go! So we went. It wasn't just the normal ultrasound, it was a 4D ultrasound (just like 3D only in real time...or something like that.) So we saw her precious face! I immediately noticed her nose...it is the Boccacci nose. My mother is very upset. LOL. Now when I say "Boccacci" nose, I don't mean my husband's nose, his nose is different. But it is his cousin's and aunt's nose (and i think he said his grandpa's nose.) He showed me a picture of his cousin and she is gorgeous. Anyway, my daughter has a big nose and big lips (lips are definitely Jay's, and he agrees.) And they are the most precious nose and lips I have ever seen. I can't wait to kiss those lips and that nose!

School starts again tomorrow! (At least that's what I'm assuming. Surely enough snow has melted away.) I am excited to get back to work and feel productive. I am a little nervous about figuring out my new schedule. Somehow I have to fit in my new diet and exercise plan with my everyday work schedule. Sigh. I guess I will be checking my blood at my desk. Ha. Maybe I can walk laps around the hallways after lunch or something. I'll figure it out.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I sure hope no kids bring me chocolate for Valentine's Day tomorrow. That would be torture. Sigh. Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Eat lots of chocolate and think of me! I'll be eating an english muffin and cottage cheese. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment